just a quick post!
while we were travelling in Europe, my biggest problem or my other tour-mate complain was about how many clothes I brought (which wasn’t that much) and how many space does my makeup took up our luggage. the main reason being was I kinda shopped a lil bit more of make-up stuff while I was in Europe just because they are waaaaaay CHEAPER than in Japan, which excite me to the max. haha~
so I guess, I might as well show you guys what I have in my makeup bag, BEFORE the trip.
from left top clockwise: Makeup Forever eye shadow palette from the Rock For Ever Collection ( , NARS single eyeshadow in China Blue, Body Shop Shimmer Waves Bronze, MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC40, NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli (Medium 3), MAC Beauty Powder in Rose, NARS Concealer Stick in Ginger, NARS Blusher in Sin, Paul n Joe Face Colour in shade 18, NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Bangkok, Revlon Matte Lipstick in 04, Bobbi Brown Lip Colour in Beige, MAC Viva Glam Satin lipstick 04, Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle in 05, MAC eyebrow pencil in Spiked, Topshop KOHL in Coal,, Clinique defining power Mascara in Black Onyx, Maybelline Turbo Volume Express in Very Black Intense.
phew! I thought there aren’t many in pictures, but when you list it down.. it seems.. quite a lot huh?
now2….let’s see what’s inside AFTER the trip.
wait, I thought there are MORE??? they seems to be bulging in my bag! but can you see which had made it to my makeup family? haha~
till then, tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment