Hello there! As I promised two blog post back, I'm here to share on one of the activity I participate back in September, that is.. (As you can already tell by the title of this post) the Fashion Night Outin Tokyo, an annual event organised by Vogue.
I've attended this event back in 2011, with my two other good friends, Anna n Gent. Last year, I was sucked up into work that I forgot the event took place.so this year, it was held on a weekends of which I was not occupied with anything, making it possible for me to attend.
The event would usually took place at the heart of Tokyo's fashion street, that is at the Omotesando and Harajuku. On that day, many retail outlets along the Omotesando and Harujuku streets would participate and collaborate, organizing special event or offer for the night. And you can expect to see some famous names in the entertainment industry as well as international names in the fashion industry.
Now, coming on into the part which I decided to take part (or more like meddling around). I decided to go to the Audi showroom, Bobbi Brown's Pop up Store, and a photoshoot at the new Tommy Hilfiger store in Harajuku.
At the Audi Showroom, there was a photo-shoot done with the famous Japanese model named Ai Tominaga. Honestly speaking.... I am nowhere knowledgable on Japanese models, artist etc. So when she arrived at the showroom, I had to google her up, because I recognize her face, but not her name. Haha. She was an extremely tall and lean model! I bet she could be at least 180cm! (Okay I googled, she's 179! Close enough! Haha) and looking by the way she posed in front of the camera, there's no doubt why she's a famous model afterall. It just came to her naturally I guess. Even the most awkward poses, she'd just do it effortlessly. Haha. I bet I'd be laughing non stop if I were to do any of the poses she did!
After the photoshoot at Audi, I made my way to Omotesando Hills and get myself in at the Bobbi Brown's Pop up Store. They were offering a mini make up lesson on brow grooming and concealing. And I chose to take the brow grooming, since I was sort of getting bored with the way I have my brows done, was thinking of getting a little fresh air of brow styling by the makeup artist. Love how she made up my brows, it was a little bit softer than I usually did mine, and with a shorter tail brows. We were also given some goodie bag, filled with sample make up remover and a coupon for another make up lesson at the Bobbi Brown's counter. The queue was super long with anticipated ladies wanted to have a mini makeover for that night. There were also some makeup on display for the event.
Next I went and line up for a photo shoot set up by the new Tommy Hilfiger's store. The line took forever! Haha. I guess everyone (especially girls) were too excited to be photographed with the cute models. ;) they were in fact eye candies! Haha. There were also some drinks served free flow at the store, attracting quite a number of random people. Another short gossip though. While I was lining up, there were these two teenagers. I think around the age of 16-18. So when we're lining up suddenly there were two quite an elderly men(around 40-50 y/old) approached these two girls, asking the girls to join them for a party after they had their photos shoot. What I can't digest was how cheesy the pick up line was and how these two girls went into the bait and said yes to the invitation of a stranger. Just for a chance to join a party! >.<
Anyway.. Here's the set up at Tommy Hilfiger!
Till then! Xoxox











3 comments:
Hi darling please email me...attraction place kat Tokyo...really need you help...thanks ya
ellyirfan@gmail.com
Hi Farra, wow! I love the pics here, and must say you certainly look sensational. You are a beautiful young lady.
Under different circumstances, I would have by special delivery to you a bouquet of red roses, with card attached, "Farra, just to make the roses jealous. Lee".
Love the lst pic of you and that yellow outfit really beautiful....you look great, Farra.
Have a nice day, keep a song in your heart.
Lee.
Hi Farra, please drop by my pondok ASAP.
Last 2 postings.
I am checking out.
Lee.
Post a Comment