Saturday, July 27, 2013

July ramble

I'm at this point of life where I question almost everything I have and done, evaluating the projection for my future.
That "if" sentence like they say, is very potent, potentially destroying your faith and trust on any substance. While there are things to be grateful of, in which I truly am, I believe there is always a space for improvements. Certain aspects of life, you'd need to be hungrily attaining the best you can achieve. One thing you have to keep in mind though, is that you have to know your worth. Does the effort you've put through is as equal as the output that you received? If it does, well done. If it's not, improvise!
However, there too many other factors to be taken into, although from your side, you've given anything and everything possible to push, to force, so that you can yield a better result, but there's the other power u might have to consider. That power you can't fight with your minuscule strength, no matter how hard you try. But if it were sent to help you, it will help you. Something carefully written up there, by the Planner, by the almighty.


I've met and listened to quite a number of stories from people who experienced the best cream topping, as well some who experienced rock bottom hardship in their lives. Both gave that insight of the significant taste of life, which lead me to ponder... Is that what you want to live by? Is that what you want to race for in this short span life of yours? Some, so lonely that they'd just babble and blurt out whatever that is in their mind and what they feel, causing an awkward situation, leaving you with nothing to response for. Some would pathetically commented on people's life, as if they really lead an exemplary life. Thing is.. No one is perfect, and everyone has stories of their own bringing them to where they stand at the present.

And now with the existence of social network platform, it's getting easier for us to grab people's attention, causing another problem; the sprout of narcissism, hunger for people's attention and acknowledgement.
(I believe, I might be infected too)
We have people showcasing their thousands worth of possessions, creating another problem; jealousy, and admiration towards materialism. However you put it, as subtle as it can be, people judge, and through that you are actually creating a platform of illusion. But in the end.. You are who you are.. You are the one dealing with the sour of lemon, and sweetness of a lemonade. You choose how you'd like people perceive you. And happiness is what you perceive happiness is. You lied people with the illusion you created, but.... Are u deep down contend and happy?
You judge.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: