Friday, June 28, 2013

Choices

Hello Last week of June!

I put up a status on my LINE, saying "is there any fast forward button?"
Referring to the time, because I wished the time goes by faster, and guess what?
I think I'm living in a fast forwarded time space already.
I am not so sure how the time flew by.. But.. it has definitely went by without me realizing it passed by. And now, look at the calendar, it's showing that I'm in end of June,2013, meaning, I'm 3 days to mid year and I have gone through half of 2013 already!
This is awkwardly insane.

Going by half of 2013, I tried to evaluate, what has been going around in my life, trying to get in a different perspective, so I'll have my evaluation unbiased, I would see the ying and yang of the things occurred. We were given something and there'll be something that'd be taken from us. That's the nature of life. However, certain things, we let it go unconsciously,, without realizing it wont be sent or given to us again, taking things for granted.


I must say that this year is quite an eventful year.

Not just to myself, but to almost everyone around me.
The status of certain event changed, leading us to another step, in which we fought so hard not to accept, but defy against the pragma.
Unfortunately, that wont change a speck of reality and unless we decide to accept, we bound to live in fantasy.

As much as we wanted to play God, controlling whatever happening around us,
we simply can't. Although there are certain aspect we are able to control and change, but anything else, we can't. The mysterious way of God playing around with nature. Learn to accept the fate written for us, be happy, let go and live is all I can do.

"His command, when He intends anything, is only to say to it; Be, so it is"
Quran, 36:82

To another topic.. I have adopted novel readings back into my life. Mainly because the time allocated for commuting from home to the office is quite long (around 38 minutes one way, accumulated to 1 hour and 20 minutes to and fro) and most of the bloggers I'm subscribing right now are mothers to be, or just-gave-birth-mothers, lack of updates on my reading list, plus the network is not available at some part of my route while I commute, resulting in reading list and social network outlet inaccessible on those time.

Reading is one of my passion. But in recent years, the mojo was not kicking in, and I was not keen on buying books to be honest. Fortunately, with the spruce of e-books lately and when I got my bestie to frequently supply me with books I'd like to read, these 6 months, I managed to read 14 ebooks, and 2 books.
Quite an achievement I must say compared to almost NIL amount of books read in the recent years. *pat myself at the back* ;)

Oh yes! fasting month is coming real soon! in 12 days! Hopefully everything will goes on as smooth as possible. Will be leaving for eid on 2nd August, till 14th August. And more wedding ceremonies to attend to! :D I think there sure is a big big profit making in the wedding management indutry during this Raya season to say the least.

How about you?
Planning on jumping on the same cart and head to the wedding bell soon? ;)

1 comment:

Tengkubutang said...

hai.. salam kenal,
follower no.37
done follow sini,
jom follow teman yea yunk..=)

http://tengkubutang@blogspot.com/ -->(official)
http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/ -->2nd blog