Thursday, August 8, 2013

Salam Eid Mubarak 2013

Salam Eid Mubarak 2013

Hello and happy eid Mubarak dear readers! To that I'd like to ask for forgiveness, for any of my wrongdoings made to any of you directly or indirectly. We're human; and human err.. While God is divine. Hope everything goes on smoothly on your side and you'll enjoy eid as much as I do!

At present, I'm in the comfort of my bed in Seremban, at 6.30 am of the first eid.. Indulging myself with the scent of rendang, kuah kacang and lemang! Hehe. So glad that I was still given the chance to celebrate with my beloved family again this year! (I've not celebrated eid apart from my family since I was born! Yeay!)

Going through half year of 2013, I think I've faced quite a number of unfavorable events. Events that would lead you to thinking of what better way to live your life. What important essence needed for me to have in my life. Quite refreshing I must say! And I'm embracing each and every test given with grace, calamity and "redha", for I believe God is guiding me towards a better version of myself.

Anyhow... Enough babbling! I want to get out of the duvet and hit off to the kitchen for some teh tarik session with my folks! Toodles everyone!! Xoxoxo
























P/s: it ended at 6 years and 1 month old, hello single world! ;)

No comments: