Monday, July 30, 2012

* Blush blush *

Hello people! hope it is not too late for me to wish happy Ramadhan al-Mubarak to my fellow Muslim readers.
It seems that blogging have been my least interest at the moment.
Life has been somehow stagnant, since I started working 4 months back, thus lack of blogging for the past few months.
However, just so my blog roll is somehow looked full, (at least one post for every month) I decided to give it a call, and write something on this plain site of mine.

And by that, I'd like to write about BLUSHERS.

I have to admit I love blushers. They add instant glow and give that healthy vibe to your face. On top of that, I find almost all shades of blushers would match on almost all skin tone if you know how to work it all out on your face. One tip of applying blushers is not to slap it all out on the apple of your cheeks. Instead, you should spread and brush it all up to your cheek bone, and blend it out up to your temple.

Now,  I'd like to show you some (well, almost all) of blushers and how the colours swatches look like on my skin. ( I have Olive skin tone, MAC NC30-37, NARS Sheer Glow in Stromboli, Chanel Vitalumiere B40)

So here it goes!



[Left, TOP-BOTTOM] REVLON in Bronze Flash,  Bobbi Brown in Cranberry,
[Right, Top to Bottom]  NARS in SIN,  NARS in Orgasm. 

Swatches on my hand
[Left to Right] REVLON in Bronze Flash,  Bobbi Brown in Cranberry, NARS in SIN,  NARS in Orgasm. 

[Left to Right] 1st Row : MAC Sheer tone Peachtwist,  Mineralize Blush in Love Joy and in Pressed Amber
2nd Row: Face Powder in Sunday Afternoon, Sheer tone in Peechyken, MIneralize Blush in Gentle

[Left to Right]  MAC Sheer tone Peachtwist,  Mineralize Blush in Love Joy and in Pressed Amber Face Powder in Sunday Afternoon, Sheer tone in Peechyken, Mineralize Blush in Gentle

Paul and Joe Face Colour in No. 06
See how I meant when I say almost all colours could match one skin tone? What you really need is blending it in! ;)

And my favorite would be NARS in Orgasm and the Paul n Joe! What's yours? :D



p/s: Insya Allah, will be celebrating Raya in Malaysia this year! :D


2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Farra, selamat hari raya.....how you doin'?
Hope you had a fabulous hari raya......
Have fun and happy holidays.
Lee.

farra said...

Hello uncle!
How are you..? I am doing great. :)
Still attending practical n courses n not yet start my real work. Haha.
And holidays were great as well, got to have lemang n rendang back home during raya. :)

Hope you have an awesome summer in Canada!