Monday, April 30, 2012

Los Angeles Part 2

The Golden Week just started in Japan.. And here I am in my room with nothing to do, lounging like the world is mine (well, I do have some study to catch up, test in two weeks! But, let's not ruin this mood ) So, I decided to update my dusty blog *cough2* on my LA getaway just so I my time is occupied, and it's so overdue. :p

Let's see.... Where did I stop for the LA part?

Oh yes... Santa Monica! >.<

*I have to check on my photos, just to remind me what happened in LA* ( I am getting old, pshhshsh




 The next day... We started the day with shoe shopping! Grab few pairs of shoes at Nine West because they were on SALE and I was looking for a pair of boots to be worn at Big Bear that weekend and shoes are necessities! haha.. And.. being kiasu me, I changed to my new pair in the subway, because it's so pwetttty! Then we made our way to Hollywood/Highland AGAIN for more.. erm.. shopping?
New shoes! :P 

haha.. kill me. And we made a quick trip to some music store nearby because Ris needed to interview the people for her Business Class assignment. And.. wohooooooo.. Music store is definitely a world of it's own. There were massive collection of music instruments, making me feel so artistic, though i have no artsie talent at all. Haha..

How I wish I could play the piano! I remember the comment made by my music teacher back in school during our music class, he said "orang lain, kencing berdiri, awak kencing berlari kenape?" Of which made no sense at all. First, I am a girl, not a boy. Secondly, I was 8!!! What kind of teacher could say that to kids?? Sigh~


Now, let's get back to our main topic... After music store, Ris had to go back to college since she has class to attend, so I stayed at VS to browse.. :P and made some purchase.. Then from there I took the subway to the Universal Studio. And at Universal Studio.. is where I realized I don't have my camera with me! I searched everywhere!!! Somehow feeling down, because I was alone at that time, and my camera was not with me! Sooooo sad! It was my very own first camera! (And I still have no camera to date :(  )





I LOVE Taco Bell's QUESADILLA!! 
BUT.. Adventure must go on! Teheee~  Basically I just wondered around City Walk with enormous amount of shopping bags that my hands went numb. Bought some souvenirs, visited Hard Rock Cafe expecting they have different name for their T-shirt, but nooooooooooooo. They have the same "Hollywood" like the one in Hollywood Walk of Fame. *disappointed*

U know what's sad when you are travelling alone? No one to take our photo!! haha. But I manage to ask this people to take a photo of myself at the signature Universal Studio globe. :p


Proof, I was at the Universal Studio -cries-

Feeling restless and tired, I went back to Hollywood/Highland and asked around if there's any chance someone found my camera. But.. no... no one found em. :(

And I went back...... not empty handed, but empty memories.. *drama much?*




At Ris's campus that night
Erm.. I had a big HOLE in my POCKET =.="



Next day.. Was outlet visit day! :p We went to Citadel which took around 2 hours by bus from Ris's place and because we walked too long to the bus stop. >.< And also visited the Bottega Louise at Downtown LA to savour on pretty and yummmeeeyyyh macaron! They have pretty impressive line of sweets especially macarons. LOOOK! 
How can you not want to eat those????? Haha.. I had the one at the far left, it was red with dark choc fillings. ;)  two thumbs up! 

And.. there weren't so many pictures in Citadel, because. erm.. erm... we were busy.. erm... shooooppping again. haha. (I should be ban from shopping place) But there's something I want to share.. I, for the first time got myself to try the infamous Panda Express! And I was delighted to actually have my very own fortune cookie! The one we always see in the drama/movies (the movie where Lindsay Lohan n her mum exchanged body when they had their fortune cookie!!  ) teheee.. And.. loooooook at what my fortune cookie said! 




 I WISH!!!!!! haha~ And this was before I had my Phuket trip. ;) And may I would be able to travel to many exotic places indeed!! My list would be Maldives( ehem) and Turkey!


That night we visited Santa Monica again, and sent Ris to airport for her interview with Petronas that weekend.


And that weekend.. was among the highlight of my trip. I joined the California's Malaysian Student Winter Games at Big Bear Mountain. Of which... I decided to put it in another post because it's my blog, and I dont want to make this post too long and most importantly.. I want to have a rest! :P

Till then! ;)



p/s: I miss US and the friendliness of the people. and it's my first pay day tomorrow! ;)






No comments: