Sunday, October 31, 2010

from a heart to another

You choose your path, you can make the difference. And instead of hiding, why can't we just be truthful and reveal the real thing? Through this, more accomplishment can we sought, no mixed signals just the plain shine of truth.
Yes, I have my own flaws, and so does everyone. Which part of me that you can't decipher? Why can't you just ask me..? Instead spreading something without any base?

You know, sometimes no matter how tight sealed your mouth is, it shows on your behaviors. Those small gestures. Even that stupid grin. Keep a fake face. An you'll know that for certain. Why hide if it hold you back from what you've wanted? And why not confront if it bother ourself and instead worsen an already bad situation. And why run...? If you could just walk?

Thank you � for that talk we had. . I've never found my way to express. My lack of communication skills might as well be brush up after this. Thanks for teaching me to clarify what's in my mind and heart. And thank you for being a good listener for my stories all these years. U know I always love you


Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

semut merah said...

hai kappa sayang :)

farra said...

Ye gee syg! Sye syg gee~!

Lee said...

Hello Farra, hey...I love your style and beautiful eloquence.
I am impressed with your thoughts and writing skills.
Outstanding!

As its none of my business, I can just guess you maybe had or have an unhappy experience.
But that's life Farra.
You are still young....we all, I have too...gone thru the good, the bad and the ugly of life.

Even the Queen of flowers has thorns. And no road or highways is straight or not having potholes here and there.

But it is the strong that survives.
I believe, sometimes, no matter what life or fate throws at us, if its beautiful...we smile or laugh.
If it's uncomfortable, or sad, then we cry a river, build a bridge and cross over.

And smile, because it was once ours.
Our life today is not a dress rehearsal, we only get to to play one round.
So live your life with no excuses, love with no regrets.
You are still young....the World is waiting for you.
Go make your footprints.

You stay young, stay beautiful and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

farra said...

hye there uncle!
wow, that was a long comment! you could even write a blog post with that words! haha~ ;)

thank you for the great advice and thoughts, which meant A LOT to me!

yes, I was having some sort of unhappy incident, which happens to be dealing people ego and pride which lead them into stupid actions and mishaps. sometimes people are just too thick that they dont listen to you, and when it hits them, with that nonsense level of EGO, they repent and still dont make up to you. which is like i said, dumb.

but like you said, the strong will survive. and i will! :)

thanks again!
regards,
Farra