*cough* *cough*
-clean dust in my blog-
Hurm.. Where do I start?
I've been neglecting this blog for ages!!!!
First reason, LAZINESS
Second of all, I was afraid? Afraid of people knowing too much about my life.
I started this blog years back because........ Blogs were blooming like poppies in spring, and I thought, "hey, maybe I should write one as well! So maybe I can pour out whatever there is in my head"
But.... Technology nowadays,..
You bound to reveal too much information to unrelated audience.
Social network is killing our society to be honest. We can't seem to have a proper event or sit down with people without someone checking on the popping notifications on their gadget. And I'm no exclusion.
*gaaaaah!!!! I babble!! I wanted to write somethng else for this post!*
So back to the main reason I'm writing today is to tell about simple things in life that made my day; I.e. Having my cat waiting for me at the door when I'm home from work, waiting for me to scratch his tummy, and having these reliable people you can always turn to anytime, who are willing to help without hesitation, and the other day when I forgot to bring an umbrella to work, and I was drenched in heavy rainfall while walking home.
It reminded me how lucky I am to be given such opportune to experience walking in the cold spring rain! Tell me, how often you go out and actually feel how that rain shower you out willingly?
It's majestic. I was cold, but I felt contempt. Contempt to be drenched in rain water.
Weird. I know.
And today, I don't know for what reason the dentist I saw the first time today was too kind, brought me to this small Japanese restaurant near his clinic so that I can have a proper meal since I mentioned I always have meal bought at the convenience store.
So yeah. Little things in life.
Till then. Xoxo
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment