Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 2013

As much as I want to live in dreams I made on my own, then small voice in my head often shook me back to reality, giving me excuses and rationality to what I'm dreaming. In a way trying to contradict me and held me up away from the things I wish I could perform or have. But these things are the ones who kept me sane all this while. And sometimes I stand strong, defying that annoying voice just to prove, NO, you're wrong. It's achievable, dreams may not have limits hence the nonsensical wild aim, but we do have the power to make some of the come true, of course with the right attitude, plan and actions to execute.

So, yesterday I made it to another mark of my life, I entered 24. Only a year away from entering second quarter century of my life. Made some plans back then for the coming year, only to have them gone through a series of unfortunate events. Although it seems as it's something to regret of, I somehow felt relieved. I believe that there'll be something better, something more exciting awaits me in the future to compensate.

Reflecting back and pondering forward, I'm grateful with shower of blessing and love. And all these on top of the will to stand tall, I wish I'd be able to at least, feel, smell and see the sweetness of life, albeit the tumbling ride on the life roller coaster. It's time to make my own decision based solely on my guts, hoping decisions made wont conflict, but instead.. To nurture and enhance.

Just remember those that were there to pick you up when u tumble, not the parasite who suck up on you only when you're robust. And don't forget to repay back, to those you owe too.



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: