Monday, January 14, 2013

The start of the year 2013

2 months hiatus, and hello 2013!!

I am currently trapped in the traffic jam, caused by heavy snow fall in Kanto area of Japan. In fact, the first snow of 2013! ;)

Many events have occurred, throughout these two months. And I just can't find to make a point and write them down.
Most have been very fun, and 2012 was filled with so much blessing from Him. And with that, I am very much thankful.

Hopefully everything would go nicely this year, and things would go by our side.
And praying for more blessings!

I looked back into my old post on my 2012 resolutions, and.... I FAILED 60% of the aim I made. So I wish I would continue to strive this year, and add another two resolutions, that are:-
1. To re-prioritize
I have to reevaluate every aspect of my live and prioritize them accordingly. So none would just slipped away without me not realizing them going.

2. Learn to fight
I've been known to be "cold", "tak kisah" "takde perasaan" type. Of which resulting in, whatever happen, I'll just accept them, and do no action to stop or improvise any bad condition. So I guess, I should know where I stand, know what's right and fight for whatever that is right or good for my benefits. Stand up, speak out, and live up!

That's all.

To that, I hope I'll have the time to share what's have been happening for the past two months. Like my Seoul trip, friends engagements, meet ups with best friends and close friends, trip to Fukuoka and much more. :)

Here's a photo of first snow in Kanto for the year of 2013!

May 2013 will be a better insya Allah! :)
Xoxo



No comments: