So... 3 weeks of hectic February has passed, and here I am in the Narita skyliner on my way to the airport. What happened in February?
The process of finalizing and submitting my research thesis, and the final presentation, preparation for conference, and finally, the farewell party for my batch and settling Visa application, all sum up the entire three weeks of February.
It was tiresome, especially, doing things last minute, and countless correction on my thesis and presentation slide. But, praise Allah, for his kindness for the chance for me to accomplish all task in time, and hopefully all upcoming process of reporting back to YPM, moving out to a new place, Friends n family session in Malaysia,conference
and finally graduation in march will go as planned.
The journey in Japan has indeed gave me an amazing insight of the other side of the world. The chance to meet interesting people, to mingle, experiencing so many unimaginable events definitely has helped me to grow up in terms of way of thinking, maturely. And not to forget learn the sugar and salt of life and appreciating the small things that are around me.
From now on, school will end, FINALLY! :) and another phase p life will start soon. Another bigger responsibility will be on my shoulder. Time for me to give back to my mum, as a token of appreciation of growing me up, to where I am now. Thank you Mama, you are the best, and I know I cant repay you back for all the things you have provided me with. Your courage, perseverance and kindness are the treasure of my life. :')
Moving on... I guess that's all for now.. Off to the check in counter! :) let's hope it's a safe journey!
Tata Narita! Hello LAX!!







3 comments:
oh LAX, ingat kan KLIA :P have a safe journey! :)
Hi Farra, wow! So many of you studying in Japan? I am impressed, outstanding!
So proud of you too.
Best regards.
Lee.
@Has sensei : KLIA, next week smpai! weee x sabar nak makan nasi lemak! ;)
@Uncle Lee: yeah, there are quite a number of us studying in Japan! :) and thank you! But we are graduating soon and many would be going back to Malaysia this March. departing with dear friends is definitely sad. :(
Post a Comment