Friday, January 7, 2011

The first week of January

It's been a week of the new year, and it has been a terrific week so far. Went for work for the first 3 days of the year 2011. People went crazy shopping for the 'fukubukuro' or the lucky bag they say. Just a bag provided by any brand or shop consisting of many goods but sold at a very very low price. Some of my friends went crazy shopping at outlets, while I'm abhor myself from to avoid any frivolous shopping spree. (which I did on 3rd Jan n suddenly made no sense, but definitely ,totally WORTH every single yen! ) haha..
On the 3rd Jan itself, I finally step myself out of the kanto area, traveling to Nagaoka with my dearest STFian in JAD (Gent n Poot, the real Nagaoka People) :))
Got ourself on the bus at 1140, n met Zarina too at the bus stop?(bus station? Idk) reached Nagaoka the next day at 5 o'clock.
Nagaoka is situated a lil bit on the north of japan, which equals too SNOW everywhere! :)) it was so much fun, going around the town, having the time of our life at shopping malls, purikuras, Poot's university n of course FOOD!!!
I ended up gaining half a kilo there!!!(now loss, Tq to digestion system!). Poot my dearest provided us with a 5star treatment n hospitality, food was generous! We were munching non stop, from biscuits to snacks, to cake, to seaweeds. And 3 meals dinner on top. Tandoori chicken, fish head curry, FRIED CHICKEN, pancake, etc. OMG. Haha.. thanks dear, u r the best! N praise Allah for the prosper n bless u gave us.
Just reached Tokyo back this morning, n now, I'm on my way back from machida, after a date. :D
Ive got to sleep early tonight for my shift would be early tomorrow.
The only thing I hate when I'm traveling is I would definitely have this feeling of missing all my loved ones, thinking I'm having fun only for myself n not with them. That sometimes could kill my mood. Feeling as if all of them were far away... Feeling I might be in any danger without my them knowing. That is sad. N as it always be, wealth, beauty n health, are temporary. But love stays. I miss all my loved ones!! :'(

1 comment:

^_^ said...

salam...kappa, awk rindu sy lg ke?
kan da jumpe hr tu ;p...tp xdpt sembang lame ngn kappa..jom date esok nak?hehe~