Wednesday, June 2, 2010

i changed my mind!

Yesterday, I finally gotten myself ticket back home for summer hols,
which totally went opposite of what I planned before. That is to stay
here in japan for 2 years, without going back till I finish my degree.
Haha~

So, why didn't I follow what I wished before? Some might have said tht
I'm mummy's child, or 'anak manje' or homesick or whatsoever.. I
object! Hehe... The truth is.. I don't know my self~ haha..

Well, to be honest, I feel that it's unfair for me to leave my mum n
brother to festive this eid on their own without my existence. I mean,
my dad passed away last year, n to this date it hasn't reach one year
yet, so to say. And for the past 20 years of my life, we have been
celebrating eid at my gram of my dad's side, then only to my mum's
side before noon. This year? I don't know... N I have no idea~ poof!
We have small families here, so, I guess I couldn't justify why I
should let them celebrate with a smaller number of family members this
year, without me! Hahaha~

And after-all, since I have the chance to go back, why shouldnt I grab
that opportunity? It's so fortunate that eid falls during summer hols
this year. And I have no other commitment to commit, I have the extra
cash for tix, and there's nothing blocking my way (for now, I
suppose). We could never predict the future. Next year would be my
forth year, so there would be probably research during hols, I might
busy. The next year, I might be working or busy with academic
conference ( if I choose to pursue master n if luck come in my way).
and of all unfortunate thing, eid won't fall on summer hols. So?

And the fact that we, children have the responsibility to our parents,
I bet this is also my way of carrying my responsibility to my mum, for
all she has done for me. It isn't that hard to please them right? And
to spend my time with my precious grams, and relatives. I've lost
three significant figures in my life in less than 2 years time. So I
guess, I shouldn't miss this eid with any of them this year. Future is
so unpredictable!! oh, and of course, I miss my dad too. I want to
pay a visit to where he rest in peace. To be where we had once shared
our memories together, and reminiscence those stuff.

Sigh~

Hence, the idea of going back came! Haha.. And my partner in crime for
this eid? Miss Adni!!! Haha~ we'll have our transit at Singapore.
Therefor, I'm expecting USJ and orchid road this year! Yeay~! haha..


So, less shopping this month, more jalan2 next time!
*winks*

P/s: me going back is still a secret to my family back home except my
mum! Haha,. Surpriseeee~!

5 comments:

dzulaikha Mz said...

kappa sayang~

huhu..love reading ur blog..
i dont read english much these days..but love yours..hehe

btw, i might change my mind t0o..
haha...where did u bought the ticket?and how much does it costs?

farra said...

Dzu syg!
Haha, tickets cost around 5.6man!! Murah kan?
Jom blik Malaysia!

semut merah said...

kappa.
beli tiket kat ne?
sob3
murahnye..
balik bape hb?
(dop reti speaking) haha

ADNI RIDZUAN said...

and u made me change mine too! aaaaa still xcaye lah!! abes dh dwet.. i hope more duit raye will come to me this year LOL

farra said...

haha, duet raye wil come to you babeyh! dont worrry!
and not to forget all the kuih raye and chocolate cake, and rendang, lemang, tony roma's,nando's...
ape lagi???
haha