Sunday, May 9, 2010

For what's been done cannot be undone.
Think before u leap dear, since what's after you in the future doesn't always come out right. You should have put all your conscience into that whole matter instead of just jump into conclusion, and expect you could turn back the time and fix everything back, hoping that it would turn back normal in a blink of an eye.
I wonder why and how on earth could everything went so quickly. I thought you are a different person. But, no. How wrong I was, n I felt duped you know. But, hey! I'm not better either.
A man is controlled by his principles and knowledge. And in most cases, it's all ruined because of lust, greediness, n well sometimes, because others do it, so you opt to do the same.
This part, I hope (beg) that you could be someone of your own personality, your own sense, your own style, not following others. I saw these a lot, why can't you be yourself?
N remember, by not being the first one u don't have much choice.
Enuff of this crap. Please ignore. I just need to ramble n pass out everything here. Sorry,

No comments: