At this point of time, nothing could have absorb my attention other than facebook, prison break , n silly fights with my cousins. I'm home for 5 days now. I'm partially productive. Friday, laze around at home. Saturday, tahlil n doa slamat. Sunday, a lil bit of shopping. Monday, to hospital, my grandad got admitted for hernia. Yesterday, hospital again, and my grandad was discharged, went a lil bit more shopping for very2 important stuff. Haha. Today, laze around and do a very2 little help at the kitchen.
See how 'productive' I was? Haha.
Oh yes, the exam result came out last week! Air batu campur! Haha. But the very least, I know how my effort was paid off. No complain at all. I deserve what I worked for.. Now, one step closer to japan. Less than 3 weeks. But, you know what, I've got no emotion about it. Excited? No. Happy. Maybe. Sad? No idea. Reluctant? None. Worry? A lil bit I guess.
I'm actually worried whether I could actually survive and manage my money.. Hehe. Living here in Malaysia, apart from monthly allowance, I'd normally got my allowance from my mum. So, no problem. Japan? I dun think I'd ask for money anymore shouldn't I?
With the high living cost, rental, bills and my weakness at seeing things on display at those shopping malls~ sigh~~
Haha. Key point is control! We'll just wait and see!
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment