Luck n fate relates to each other aren't they..? But how about destiny...?
I barely understood why and how these co-relate.. It's Just too complicated to be understood I guess.
I've always wondered, if someone could have or achieved something, why can't I..? Are they really gifted..? Or are they just plain lucky to have them...?
Or is it really about hard work, try put on their full effort n strength onto it..?
But how about someone who really work their ass off, but still their hard work aren't paid off:..? Is it fate..? Are they to be destined to be in that condition..?
And what about people who used short cuts or even maybe cheat and lies in their life, putting on nothing but having the best prize..? Is this luck..?
No one knows.. I bet that's the colours of life.. Beautifully painted on one side and full of dirts and gloomy on the other side..
Nonetheless, just be plain honest. That's the best policy, don't you think..??
(~.~)
Sent from my iPhone
2 comments:
.we just have to do our best..no matter what the result is going to be..sbb mmg yg dikire nnti in the end is effort kite..tp it doesnt mean u xpyh aim to be on top,thats still important so that u always feel motivated..cume,have to keep in mind,in the end Allah yg akn judge kite evry sgl thing yg kte dh wat..mybe that matters most kot..heee,,neway,,slamat mengambil result bersame2 next week!!u balek tbp bile?
Haha, xleh meset ke nak tnye me blik tbp ble? =p
I'm going back tomorrow dear.. Huhu
Post a Comment