Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Night of total isolation.

Owh, I've gone through my second largest barrier before I could put my feet on the land of sakura!

The over exaggerated "interview"!

It went smoothly. ( well that's what I thought it was). The interviewer promoting their uni, talking about how the uni is surrouded by greens, giving tutor to the students, allowance for text books n stuff... No more mind boggling Fourier transformation, no more transition state of circuits, yada yada~ Hehe..

So the interview has finished, and the result would be out next weeeek~~
huhu, hope everything would go on just fine,.! Can't wait to do shopping n spending my time with family, friends~

Planned to do some north n south trip end of this year. Expecting more n more valuable memories to keep in my mind! Singapore n langkawi, here I come! Huhu~ owh, n maybe some more mall hopping! Haha~

Oops, I'll be having my info processing mini quiz tomorrow! ( I find it really soothing to blog when im in stress situation~) ;-) need to continue my study!

Till then, tata!!

P/s: a big applause to "u-know-who-u-are" for splattering dirt on my day tday. :-( oh, n tq to fellow darlings who covered up my day. U dun know how much it meant to me!

4 comments:

eD said...

result interview keluar minggu depan? majide? hayai!

farra said...

deshou?
haha.. tapi tokyo rika jela kot.. plg lmbat 13 dec rse2nye..
hihi=)

farah said...

gedik..sape yg kotorkan ur hari nieyy..??meh i babab die

farra said...

huhu,
adela~~
sekewet!
hahaha.. =))