Friday, October 16, 2009

small upd8

I've got to say that I have nothing to ramble about. N i came to realise that I am more into writing unhappy stuff here.
It's not that I don't have happy times, buy it seems that I took thing for granted. I overlooked the greatness around me, n rather concentrating on problems, or issues that could make me unhappy.
So, there's barely 5 full months only before I could touch my feet on the new world of japan. But still, thre are many obstacles that lie upon, before that could become a reality.
Application forms to write, certificates to be validated n submit, visa, entrance exam, interviews, stuff to shop.. N most importantly, to pass final exam in flying colours n graduate from jad to get my diploma n off I'll fly!
These things worries me I guess, apart from pondering about leaving my family behind, my mum n bro. Only 2 of them... N whether I should come back for raye..( but most probably mama is off to Mecca next year, so no need to come back)

Ahh,! I hope I would have the much needed strength to face all these!
(@.@)""

No comments: