This post is written while I am at the office with my boss is in front of me and I was unoccupied with work. ( Well, I'm freaking free, no work was assigned to me since the new project will only start once golden week commence)
Anyway!
Hello readers! :D
This is by far the sleepiest moment of my working life. -.-
And speaking of work, I made it to second year of my career! :D
It totally hitched me out the other day knowing that I've gone through one whole year working! That's definitely an achievement I can add on my bucket list.
This one year has definitely put an impact to my overall lifestyle.
Ive put on weight, I survived living alone on my own, I met new people, I learnt to make use of that precious weekends time onto a productive days as well as trying to cope with the demands of people surrounding.
But all in all.. I'm pretty amazed and proud of myself for still having my close friends, my loved ones to mysekf despite this big change I went through this entire year.
To you with a special place in my heart, Thank you so much for keeping up with me, to be there when I'm vulnerable, to hold me up when I reached the verge of falling. I love you always.
What kind of update should I be putting here..... hurmmm...
Oh yes, I am eligible to vote! Haha..
But.. unfortunately for me, this coming election wont be having my votes in the ballot box. Since I'll be away from Japan in 7 days time! ;)
Golden week is coming, and I applied for extra holidays apart from that 10 days of holidays given, for a getaway and of course to go back to my beloved country to see my family and pretty boy and attending a wedding of fellow friend. ;)
I'm super excited to that! I've been flooded with so many wedding invitation lately (mainly because I'm already in my 20's and people are rushing into that marriage mood) but none have i managed to attend because my absence in Malaysia.
And to get the opportunity to attend one wedding is a BIG BIG achievement to me! Haha.. Who doesnt like wedding receptions? They are filled with so many beautiful decorations, celebrated with loads of happiness, laughter and abundance of joy. ;)
Apart from the chance to reconcile with your other friends whom atttended the event and get socialize and mingle! :D
I cant wait for that either!
* My eyes is not as sleepy as i was before people, time to get back to the non existing work! ;) *
So...... Until next time!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment