Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November Update!!

I’m in a middle of a roller coaster ride of life.
Recapping what has been happening in the past few months is too overwhelming, and hard to digest. Melancholic as it is, I shall not whine,  but find the real meaning or get my life straight and live it to the fullest again. Not to forget appreciating every single thing that is available around me more and not neglecting what is supposed to be important.
Since I haven't been updating for a good 4 weeks, I think it’s time to make record, what has been going these 4 weeks.
Week 1
Week 1 was the best week of all 4 weeks! Me, Gent and Ana went to the Vogue Fashion Night Out starting from Omotesando to Harajuku, visiting from one shop to another, with free flow of drinks and party held at every store. Certain items were given discount, we received free make up session, photography session, free items! Smile We managed to finally meet a geisha in real life! for the first time in Japan! And the photo taken at ZARA was featured on their site here.  *wide grin*
IMG_7309
IMG_7562

The next day, it was Raya Haji! went to the embassy to celebrate and met some friends and of course feast ourselves with good food! Briani FTW!
296653_2602495184246_1310824007_32995491_628752492_n386187_2602510984641_1310824007_32995521_1278136794_n
After the festivity at the embassy we got back home, had a nap, went to Amar’s house for more food. Then me and Gent head out to Yurakucho station to attend Zee Avi’s show at the Cotton Club for her Asian Tour. She was such an amazing singer, and it sent Goosebumps to hear her singing live!
386847_10150383656789378_608534377_8212409_91326017_n393102_10150383659399378_608534377_8212443_51873311_n
Week 2
Week 2 was uneventful. Met my senior, while he was with for an outstation here in Japan together with Azuan and Bintat. Then I visited the International Robot exhibition at Tokyo Big Site with Dzu and Saerah, and saw all different kind of robots for various purposes, be it medical, entertainment, manufacturing, simulation etc. And I got to ride on a Segway! Winking smile
IMG_7408IMG_7412IMG_7419

Week 3
Week 3 saw me going around Tokyo because Azuan’s cousin, Phynaz came to Tokyo for a visit. We went around Ginza, Harajuku, Shibuya, Shinjuku, the normal place you need to visit when you come to Japan. And it was my first time tasting the infamous Laduree’s macarons. I wonder why I didn’t go and find Laduree back in Paris. =.=”
IMG_7498IMG_7503
Then, on the next day, we went to Disneyland! :) I went to Disneysea last year in December, and this time, it was Disneyland time! (Thank you Azuan, for the birthday present! Smile) Though it was on a weekday, the queue was like usual, LONG! But we do manage to go into a lot of rides considering the long line. And we were fortunate because they were having 10th Anniversary celebration and they started Christmas celebration! So there were Christmas decoration all over and they had a special parade for the anniversary. Smile
IMG_7514IMG_7515IMG_7525
On the weekends, we got ourselves at the Trick Art Museum at Mt. Takao with Ana, Redo, and Amir. The museum was FUN. Full with paintings that tricks the eyes. the ticket was at 1300 yen per person, but do print out the coupon from the website for a 200 yen discount, which u can get from here. The price u paid is included with complimentary drinks, ranged from coke, hot choc, coffee, Calpis and etc.
IMG_7573IMG_7574
Then we headed to Minami Osawa, a factory outlet situated in Hachioji, around 30 minutes car ride from Trick Art Museum. Where I said goodbye to Phynaz, since she leave Tokyo the next day.
On Sunday, I went to Ridaisai, some sort of a College Open Day? (I’m not sure. Almost the same like Canteen Day we had back in school.) held at Noda Campus and helped out my Malaysian friends. They opened a stall, selling Murtabak, Roti Jala and Taufufa to introduce some of Malaysian cuisine to the Japanese. Glad it was a huge success! People were lining up 70% of the time, wanting to try Malaysian food. And we were praised for the yumminess! Winking smile
IMG_7585IMG_7587IMG_7594IMG_7595
Week 4
Week 4 is actually this week. >.< I need to focus on my research this week and next week, for I have to present my research next week in front of around 100 peoples? And have to get ready for questions from the Sensei which are as dangerous as the bullet, striking through your heart. I’m dead! Sad smile

anyhow, these were some of things happening in my life that I could share with you guys. Other heartbreaking stories, shall be kept in drafts I guess. Let’s be positive and be optimistic in life! SmileAnd I want to enjoy the remaining 4 months of college student as much as I could! Which thinking of that subject, raise some emotional topics of my life. sighs.
Last but not least this was me today! Had a coffee session with a friend.
IMG_7626
Toodles! Winking smile

No comments: