Friday, November 26, 2010

A daddy's advice to his girl

My late dad once said this when I went out with my guy friend. He asked me of he's my boyfriend, n I said no. He replied, 
" don't play with a man's heart dear "

Ok papa, I hope I won't, and especially you!
And now when I heard that song by Bruno Mars, title grenade, I wonder what kind of woman could do such things to a man like that. But I do met a few who is like that tho, and vice versa, a man with no pride and full of selfishness who uses women for their own goodwill. 

We woman sought protection from you guys, we want to feel that we are  special to you, so mind treating us well and be a gentleman will you..? (suddenly it turned to be a feminist post! Haha ) 

And as it says, karma, what goes around comes around! We will get our share in this world fairly! So be good and treat others nicely too! :) 


1 comment: