Tears are shattered from my soul.
I believe that I'm strong, but still, it's like glass.
Hard in one way, but can anytime be broken.
Papa's death on the day b4 his birthday 5 weeks ago brought me toward a new perspective in life.
It put me back in reality, woke me up from the dreamland.
it made me realise whom I can depend on, whom I can trust, what should I focus on, what r my gain n my losses, n most importantly, to choose my priority n target in life.
I believe everything happened for reasons. Reasons we can't really explained. Because Allah knows what kind of play it is revolving all over the world.
Now that I've lost my dad, I was dumbstruck. A part of soul is gone, for he is a hero in my life. A face I love is missing. And only memories are left behind. No more goodbye kisses he used to give me, the triangle kisses,on both cheeks, n on my forehead. 3 to 4 rounds at a time, with ticklish feel of his moustache. No more good night messages that I got from him everyday, with love wishes. No more breakfast moments. No more pillow talk at night with mama. No more moral support from papa. No more jokes n his infectious laugh.
I miss you papa, really.truly.greatly.
Only my prayers are there for me to give. N the memories we had together to reminisce. Only photos of us, to be treasured. You r gone from this world, but your soul remains in me.apart of you is in me.
また新しい世界に会いましょう.
Al-fatihah.
Ps: to everyone, thank you for your support, n alfatihah. Only Allah could repay them to you.
3 comments:
hang in there Kappa. ur dad will always be wif u whenever and wherever. i love u too.
huhu~
thnks fali dear.
no worries there..=)
be tough okey?
:)
Post a Comment