Thursday, February 12, 2009

Seeing is not believing

I saw this gorgeous LV clutch,
But I refuse to admit that it's a REAL LV.

I saw this pretty girl with a smile
But I believe it's a fake smile, for she just had a fall.

What u see doesn't mean it's for real.
Especially when u see it here, in he world without boundaries.
Do u really believe dat the pic at my profile is the real me?
Can u tell if I'm telling u lies all the way?

I've been cheated a few times in my life.
I was fooled by someone I thougt I could trust.
For thee, I hardly put my trust on anyone.

Grasp my trust from me with the real u.

And remember, once u cheated on me, you will find one on a million chance to get my trust back.

This world is not a nice place anymore once u learn to cheat to others.

Believe me.

3 comments:

fararusdi said...

its hurt when someone we put the trust on, never appreciate it. and its hard to put the trust again..

Anonymous said...

yeah, i doubt its d real u in d pic,
looks muc > b8r, :)

farra said...

eyh...?
hahahha...
which one looks much better?

ps:
whre did u snoop my blog?
hurmm,..~